Xstitch Krazee: No updates....

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No updates....

Ermmmm.....no update from me laa for quite sometimes.....no new projects except just finished the gridding for my next coming SAL project with my lovely friends...........

By the way, Thanks a lot, for my dear friend, for the lovely dark blue pumpkin...well..it's my pumpkin...my labu....kekekek.....appreciate very much for that little gift.......

I'm actually also still in the middle...(or shud i say, almost to the finish line...heheheh) of preparing a bit of stash for my partner..that actually for our on-going project, MDSE which ends on this May 9th....hopefully sempat la i kejar (sebelum i dikejar oleh POnya......hahahahah)....by the way, nothing much left, just to put things accordingly in the box, then it's ready to be wrapped......and to be mailed out.......

Well, I'm now in the starting mood for my new xs project............tungguuuuu!!!

No comments: