Xstitch Krazee: I'm back...

Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm back...

Fuhh....so tired....just came back from my hometown for my brother's wedding to a Johorean girl....

Nothing much to say on my xs project.....now tengah struggle untuk siapkan my first pendibulle for my exchange activity. Hopefully i can make it by the due date which is END of March...aarrgghhhh.........

By the way, this is my latest project on beadstitch which i've completed it about 2 weeks ago.....it took quite long for me to finish it up..heheheh....finally bila siap, tak tau pulak bila nak frame...heheheh..just wait and see laa.....
And this is my latest stash..bought from CW recently...it's a basket and bobbins organizer box.....bila la agaknya nak penuh i punya box tu with bobbins....


1 comment:

Azie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog..