Xstitch Krazee: WELCOME to my World of Cross Stitching.........

Friday, March 9, 2007

WELCOME to my World of Cross Stitching.........

At last......finally i came out with this simple blog of mine...heheheheh.....never think of creating any blog before...but since quite a number of my stitcher friends already have their own blogs, so i was 'encouraged' by them to create one for me...hahahahah

Here, i'll be talking 'bout Cross Stitching, which i really love to do (it's just a matter of time which do not allow me...) and maybe some other stuffs.....


My passion for cross stiching ni mmg start dari dulu lagi.The very first xs project was done during primary school..dah lupa standard berapa..tapi, what I can remember was that, the project was under Tunas Puteri aka Girl's Scout project…unfortunately, the project tu dah lama missing in action……

Then a few years back, in year 2001 (or was it 2002..), xs muncul kembali dalam hidup ku….heheheheh…..but tak boleh jugak buat byk coz masa tu I don’t have anyone to share this hobby with me…and also masa tu, masih tak tau kat mana ada craft shops yg best yg supply things related to xs…..

But now, beginning end of 2006, again dah start rasa excited towards xs when i 'met' these few bunches of 'friendly virtual friends'...….and here I am…………..i’m actually still very very amatur lagi..tp tak kisah laa..as long as I can do xs…heheheheh...

From that day onward, my love in xs started to bloom again...

By the way, i also had done 1 beadstitch project ......and another 1 just finished it a few days ago...thank god..siap jugak akhirnyaa....yeehaaa.........

No comments: