Xstitch Krazee: JE SAL 2007

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

JE SAL 2007

Emmm..today May 1st, officially, is the Labour Day and also the start date for my new project, SAL Friendship Sampler by Joan Elliot with some of my stitching buddies. GOOD LUCK to US, geng!!!! Anyway, i've started to stitch it today, but feeling a little bit of 'panic' coz afraid that i can't complete within the stipulated time. Will try my very best to stitch it daily without fail, eventhough just a few stitches....hehehehh

This morning, went out to Masjid India to find a shop where DMC sold at rm1, but unfortunately, it was closed..Labour Day maaa......nevermind, will pay another visit next time.....

And also, in the afternoon, i've got a surprise visit from someone, yes..no joke, it was a 'very surprise' visit as my floor were so messy with the flosses, chart for SAL...hehhe..tengah bersemangattt!!!kekekek........nasib baik sempat kemaskan, if not, the lion also dah berserabut with the flosses.....

To my dear friend, THANK SO MUCH for the birthday gift (in advance...emm..another 24 days to go). I appreciate it very very muchhh....furthermore u came all the way to sent it to me...wish you can stay longer at my place so that we can borak boraks more........i hope our friendship will last long....insyaallah...

2 comments:

Barbara J said...

Hi Zura! Did you say you're an amateur? You're just being modest! Lovely work you have. The pendibulle is a very interesting finish. I've not seen it around before.

Great work keep it up. You're on my reader now, so I'll be keeping in touch ;)

The Joan Elliot Friendship Sampler is a beautiful piece, there's quite a lot to stitch but I know you can do it. One stitch at a time!

aroza said...

hi BJ..heheheh..what a compliment from u!! thank you very much.. yes, really i am an amateur but will try my best coz i love stitching, eventhough like you said, ONE STITCH AT A TIME..*wink*

anyway,it was great that u've dropped by to my little tiny blog....
thanks a lot!!!!