Xstitch Krazee: SAL..SAL..SAL

Monday, May 7, 2007

SAL..SAL..SAL

Arrgh..it's already day-7 in May, going to be day-8, in another 1 hour plus.....i'm still in a good track in stitching the JESAL......need to go stitch as many as possible, while my little DD is still away with her tok ma & tok abah in Kuala Terengganu, my hometown, coz this is the only time that i can fully concentrate on my stitching, if not, with the little naughty girl besides me....., emm...not much i can progress......she is my rate-limiting step in xs...hahahaha....sayang baby!!!
Have another bout 3-4 days before she'll come back to KL, most probably on this Thursday......errrmm...need to 'pulun' on my JESAL in these coming few days......heheheh.....before the little girl comes back to 'mengganazz' again.....hahahah

No comments: