Xstitch Krazee: I am back....................

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I am back....................

Dear all....

not too late though to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all or should i wish Happy Deepavali now since there will be 3 more days before the Festival of Light....

whattt...1 september 2008 my last post on this poor blog....hehehe..so terrible......since coming back to Malaysia a year ago, memang tak pernah langsung update blog ku ini..kesiannyeee.....lagipun no new project on xs...butwanna tell u something....i've finished with my first ever Paula Vaughn project before Hari Raya and dah pun send for framing kat Haby & Wool....so yesterday got a call from H&W and was informed that the frame is ready for collection.....no idea how much it will cost me..definitely more than rm100 and already paid rm50 deposit....probably will collect the 'precious' this weekend..i hope so....emmm but i got Raya Gathering with my ex-schoolmate this weekend...but never mind......itu bisa di atur......heheheh...will try to post a pic of my PV project here...(i won't dare to commit this but i'll try...hahahah)

ok...see u....

1 comment:

thewisekid said...

see you at the Raya Gathering! =)

bring kueh raya ok! ;p